Ticker Posts No.

Breaking News

Make money from home

I went to this talk once where they talked about how must people trade their time for money. To get rich, they said you need to get out of that system.
I found this thing where you pay 200 USD and then you get back 10 USD per week for the next year. Looks pretty legitimate. Have you ever tried something like this?
O yeah and then you get more than that, like bonuses, if you sign other people up. A friend of mine in the USA and a couple here in my home country are making good money with these kinds of programmes.
Maybe you've tried MLM or network marketing? Many people start this stuff and then they stop quick because they feel like they can't do it.
I've heard people say no it is not for me. I'm not a salesperson. Anyway make up your own mind, here's the video :-)



red strip.png
Thanks for reading my post! I'm a professional linguist who specializes in Academic Editing, Translations, Interpreting, and Copywriting.

Click here for more info and to sign up for free! Convert you shopping expenses into income!
I have 3 years of top-tier management consulting experience, including at Deloitte Consulting.
I worked on several projects in the financial and logistics industries.
I love editing Master’s and PhD dissertations. I specialize in MBA’s and other business-related degrees.
I help students get the marks they deserve but often don’t get.

No comments