Ticker Posts No.

Breaking News

Flaky Sweet Potato Honey Biscuits (FOOD PHOTO SHOOT)

Hey peoples! I hope you all had an awesome weekend and a fantastic Monday. Mine was pretty great.
Halloween is just a few days away and so is fest!!!!!
Flaky Sweet Potato Honey Biscuits (2).jpg
Okay, but it’s also getting so close to Thanksgiving and I am still unsure of what will be on our menu. I’m hoping you are too because I have some yummy recipes coming soon that will be great for your holiday.
Flaky Sweet Potato Honey Biscuits (3).jpg
I’ve never posted a recipe using sweet potatoes for biscuits like this. Did you know there is a difference between yams and sweet potatoes? There are few varieties here and most of them are white inside. That’s fine for eating. I think the white ones taste sweeter but most people are accustomed to sweet potatoes being orange. Both will work here.
Flaky Sweet Potato Honey Biscuits.jpg
I used a combination of white ones and orange ones for this recipe. So that’s why my biscuits aren’t super orange. Don’t let the potatoes throw you because these are every bit as good as your classic buttermilk biscuit. Maybe even better!
Flaky Sweet Potato Honey Biscuits (5).jpg

No comments