Ticker Posts No.

Breaking News

My development from 1998 to 2017.... drawing the same car 1998, 2008 and 2017

To see your own development as an artist is the best thing ever. Seing how the details get better, the technique you are using and even how much time you used making it. These 3 drawings is of the same car but I have made one in 1998 when I was 11 years old. One I made in my early 20s in 2008 and then I made one yesterday.

_20171024_105023.JPG

Dont let anyone tell you you're not good enough


I can clearly see how I've got better and better. The last one I made yesterday I think I got the shapes absolutely perfect and today I focus more on the background than I used to do. The background makes the drawing more lifelike and it looks more like a photo than a drawing
I hear people say every now and then how they can't draw or paint. Thats not true, everyone can do it and with a little practice you can get even better. The beauty about art is that no one decides how it should look like but you. Nobody can tell you that you're not good enough.

_20171023_195901.JPG
The drawing from 1998
_20171023_195954.JPG
The drawing from 2008
_20171023_194206(1).JPG
The drawing from yesterday 2017

Some peoople want to be able to draw realistic drawings like mine, but you should remember how many hours I have spent with pen and paper. I'm sure you can do it to if you have the same passion and spend the same amount of time :)

Do what you can't

If you have an idea or a passion you want to fulfill, and your friends tell you you can't do it. Then you should absolutely do it. It could be anything from education, travel or like I do trying to live of my art. I've been told my entire life that you can't live out of your art, "you have to get a real job" they said. Even though I'm not rich I have been living of steemit for the last 7 months and managed to live out of the small payouts I get. I can't wait until I get to another country where I get more for my money :)

"When you follow your passion you can accomplish anything"

No comments